Do you need help and encouragement to improve your situation? Do you need information and support to do this? Are you ready to challenge yourself?
If the answer is YES then read on ...
The Springboard is for people with mental health problems who are ready to begin, or are on the road to recovery.
It is a place where you can come along and have a chat about your situation and find out what is available to help you on your recovery journey.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about opportunities and services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- the opportunity to make friends
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
Very Special Guest lends his support to the Springboard Initiative
So, are you ready?
If you feel ready to take part the Springboard, do please come along, thre is no obligation to stay for any period of time or to attend every week if you prefer to use only as and when you need the additional support offered. The Springboard is run in 5 different locations acrosss the city, see below for venues, dates and times:
Please note that if you don't want to talk about making changes in your life or you are not ready to try new things then you may need help and support from other services before coming to the Springboard. You can find information about mental health and services in Sheffield on the Sheffield Mental Health Guide website.
2 July, 16 July, 30 July, 13 August
(NB Springboard won't be running on bank holidays)
6 July, 20 July, 3 August , 17 August , 31 August (NB Springboard won't be running on bank holidays)
3 July, 17 July, 31 July
If you would like to find out more about the Springboard initiative you can call Teresa Ravenshaw
Tel: 0114 258 4489