We have a wide choice of services available to anyone in Sheffield. These range from counselling and psychotherapy, one to one support, bespoke training and informal peer support.
You can access all our services yourself and if you're unsure which would be most useful give us a call to talk it through (our contact details are here). See the menu for a full list and description of our services or use the links below:
- Art Therapy - group and one to one
- Budget Management Service
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Demntia Cafes - weekly support groups for people with dementia and their carers
- Housing and Accomodation Services
- Keeping Families in Mind - support for the families of military personnel
- Ripple Effect - practical and emotional bereavment Support
- Support and Recovery Service (SRS)
- The Springboard - per support groups delivered at various locartions in the city
- Training - we deliver a range of standard and bespoke traiing sessions
- Mens Group - a free weekly peer support gropup for men
- Friendly Friday Peer Support Group - a supportive social group for people who are isolated
- Vintage Tea Rooms - a social group for peopel who isolated and lonely
We have an active Volunteer Programme and there are several ways in which you can support the work we do and develop skills and experience in mental health provision. We have different volunteer roles available which you can find out more about by clicking here.